FESTIVAL DEI SEGNI BAROCCHI* -
4 utenti hanno già chiesto informazioni -
questa pagina è stata consultata 54409 volte
- Baroque Festival in Foligno, Umbria
- Baroque scene in Foligno's streets
- Patron Saint Feliciano's Church
- Medieval building "Palazzo Trinci"
- Panoramic view of Foligno from Vittoria bridge
- Topino river surrounding Foligno
- Natural waterfalls in Belfiore near Foligno
- Religious retreat in Pale near Foligno
- Baroque shows in the medieval town
- Baroque music and concerts in Italy
- Art and culture in Foligno
- Foligno and its monuments
Baroque Festival in Foligno
From the 27th of August to the 18th of September 2011
Foligno's Baroque Festival has become one of the region's most important events.
Original and stimulating theatrical and musical events are presented each year,
selected from the best productions both in Italy and abroad.
The most important event is the BAROQUE NIGHT
10th of September 2011
From 5.30 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Shows in the streets, shopping, food, music and more...
To know more about this event fill in the form above!
Fill now the info request form: